By signing up for the LABSINC Services ("Service") or any of the services of Los Angeles Business Services, Inc., ("LABSINC") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Please read this document carefully. This is a legal agreement between LABSINC and you which governs your use of our Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time. LABSINC reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time and without notice. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and forfeiture of all paid fees and subscriptions.
1. You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the account registration process.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. LABSINC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
4. You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, videos, copy, links) that occurs under your LABSINC account.
5. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, expressed, implied or statutory.
3. LABSINC does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
4. LABSINC does not warrant or guarantee that your application will be approved by the appropriate mobile platform provider. LABSINC will use commercially reasonable efforts to have the application approved.
5. You understand that your Content (not including your credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks.
6. We may remove Content and/or Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. You understand and agree that LABSINC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages from the use of or inability to use the Service.
8. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of LABSINC.
9. The failure of LABSINC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Payment and Refund Terms
1. A valid credit card is required.
2. LABSINC billing charges will be noted on your credit card statement as LA BUSINESS SERVICES.
3. For Annual plans, the Service will be billed immediately and the annual recurring charge will be automatically billed on your anniversary. When your payment is processed, you will receive a receipt via email.
4. For Monthly plans, the Setup Fee for the Service will be billed immediately and the monthly recurring will be billed in 30 day intervals. When your payment is processed, you will receive receipt via email.
5. All fees are exclusive of all federal, provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and services, taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future.
6. LABSINC does not provide refunds or credits for setup fees, partial months of service or refunds for months unused with an open account. No exceptions will be made.
7. In the event your application is denied by the appropriate mobile platform provider you may cancel your account, however there are no refunds under any circumstances.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account.
2. Once your account is cancelled all of your Content and mobile apps will be immediately deleted from the Service and from the appropriate mobile platform provider. Since deletion of all data is final, please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month or year, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
4. LABSINC reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
Termination for Non-Payment
1. LABSINC will attempt to charge your on-file credit card monthly per the terms you accepted during the checkout process.
2. In the event that your credit card is declined, LABSINC will automatically attempt a charge seven (7) days after failure. You will receive a notification that the charge has been successful or has failed.
3. In the event that after seven (7) days LABSINC is unable to successfully charge your credit card, LABSINC will automatically attempt a charge again in three (3) days. You will receive a notification that the charge has been successful or has failed.
4. If after ten (10) days after the first failed charge, LABSINC is unable to collect your monthly fee, LABSINC will place your account into a suspended status. You will be unable to update your business transaction at this time.
5. LABSINC will attempt to contact you for up to thirty (30) days to rectify your billing situation. If after thirty (30) days, LABSINC is unable to rectify your billing situation, your account will be terminated and all of your Content and business transaction will be immediately deleted from the Service and from the appropriate processing platform provider. Deletion of all data is final.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Prices for using the LABSINC service are subject to change upon 30 days notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to www.LABSINC.biz or the management console of your LABSINC account.
2. LABSINC reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice.
3. LABSINC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
4. LABSINC will issue updates to the Service which may add, modify, and/or remove features from the application. LABS will attempt to notify you of any upcoming updates, including details on what the update includes.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. LABSINC does not claim any intellectual property rights over the material and content you provide to the Service. By utilizing the LABSINC service to create your mobile application, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
2. LABSINC does not pre-screen Content. LABSINC reserves the right to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
3. All LABSINC content, software, code, data and visual design is the property of LABSINC and is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws and is copyright 2012-2016 Los Angeles Business Services, Inc. All right reserved.
4. LABSINC shall retain all rights, title and interest in and to any technology, software, algorithms, formulas, techniques or know-how, including patent rights, copyright rights, trade secret rights, and any other intellectual property or proprietary rights recognized in any country or jurisdiction in the world ("Intellectual Property Rights").
5. Any technology, software, algorithms, formulas, techniques or know-how, including Intellectual Property Rights that were conceived utilizing the LABSINC Service will be owned by LABSINC.
6. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the Service without express written permission from LABSINC.
7. LABSINC grants you a license to use the Service. This license does not transfer the title or intellectual property rights of the Service, and LABSINC retains full and complete title to the Service as well as all intellectual property rights therein.
8. You may not sell, redistribute, decompile, reproduce, reverse-engineer or disassemble the Service.
9. You grant LABSINC a license to use the materials and Content that you post to the Service.
10. By posting content on the Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the user content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute user content.
11. By using the LABSINC Service, you agree to operate within the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of other organizations and individuals. Your use of the LABSINC Service is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property.
12. By using the LABSINC Service, you agree to be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by any content you provide, post, or transmit. The burden of providing that any Content does not violate any laws or intellectual property rights is yours.
WE ARE LOCATED ALONG COLORADO BLVD., A SMALL STRIP MALL NOT A PART OF EAGLE ROCK PLAZA MALL
"Retail strip located at the entrance to the Eagle Rock Plaza Mall. Located on Colorado Boulevard in Eagle Rock next to the 2 freeway"